We help our clients to set their strategic goals, improve operational efficiency and drive performance while improving client, customer and member satisfaction and loyalty. We can help you create a comprehensive plan, KPIs and goals to lead your organisation to the next level of performance.
We can assist you with:
- Strategic Planning – a strategic plan is primarily used for implementing and managing the overall strategic direction of an existing organisation. We can assist you to:
- Review your current strategies, and undertake SWOT and PESTEL analysis
- Define your broad direction for the next 3-5 years. This usually includes facilitation of senior management and/or Board workshops
- Develop an operational plan, marketing plan, financial models and budgets
- Develop a performance management framework including KPIs and dashboard reporting
- Feasibility Studies – a feasibility study is a systematic study to understand whether or not a new venture is feasible. The ultimate outcome of any feasibility report is a decision – yes, go ahead; or no, go no further.
- Business Plan Development – a business plan follows a feasibility study. It is used to start a new business or project, obtain funding, or direct operations. We can assist you to:
- Identify the objectives, structure, strategies, product and service offerings, target market and financial forecasts
- Develop the financial objectives, capital structure, financial performance, position and cash flow forecasts as well as break-even analysis
- Create new roles or re-design existing roles
- Evaluate and review organisational structure
- Design training programs for staff and volunteers