- This event has passed.
Quick Bytes: Imagery in Tourism Marketing
June 25 @ 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm$15
Open to anyone who is looking to get an edge online, GSCORE’s QuickBytes menu will whet your appetite for more bite-size portions of essential marketing information across our Quick Bytes lunchtime learning series held fortnightly on Thursdays from 11 June.
You bring the snacks and we’ll bring you no-nonsense marketing advice.
At only $15 per person ($10 for students), these heavily subsidised sessions will fill fast.
This session covers:
• Why is imagery important in marketing?
• What kind of content makes people want to engage with my tourism business?
• Photography for the time poor: Yes, you can (and should) take photos and videos on your smartphone
• Where to source free, easily available, local images
BONUS TOPICS WITH GUEST SPEAKER, PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER KRYSTA GUILLE
• When should I invest in professional photography?
• How do I pick a good photographer?
• How to organise a photo / video shoot
• Managing your images – creating a directory & tools to make it easier
You’ll take away:
• A practical and easy marketing activity you can employ instantly and gain traction online!
• A network of contacts
• A sound knowledge of how to market your business online using great images, what tools to use and where to start if you want to take it to the next level
STUDENT DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
What’s next on the menu?
- 9 July – Video in Online Promotions