Western Australia’s COVID-19 restrictions have been relaxed to Stage 4 as of 27 June.
Restrictions on business operations are now reduced to:
- all existing gathering limits and the 100/300 rule removed
- gathering limits only determined by WA’s reduced 2 square metre rule
- the 2 square metre rule will only include staff at venues that hold more than 500 patrons
- removal of seated service requirements at food businesses and licensed premises
- no requirement to maintain patron register at food businesses and licensed premises
- alcohol can be served as part of unseated service arrangements
- all events permitted except for large scale, multi-stage music festivals
- unseated performances permitted at venues such as live music venues, bars, pubs and nightclubs
- gyms operating unstaffed, but regular cleaning must be maintained
It’s important to remember that not all parts of our country are COVID19-free, so it is important to maintain physical distancing and hand hygiene.