This course is for school teachers and outdoor recreation instructors. Successful completion of this course will ensure teachers meet the Department of Education activity specific skills based requirements for orienteering, as outlined within the Bushwalking and Orienteering Procedures (in addition to a First Aid Certificate).
What is included:
- The training and assessment will be conducted by Albany and Denmark Hinterland Orienteering Club (ADHOC) on behalf of Orienteering WA.
- Tea/coffee and water.
What you need to bring:
- Lunch and snacks. Please note that catering will not be provided and there is no store nearby.
- Suitable clothes for running around in the bush (long pants, enclosed shoes)
- Personal water bottle
- Two different coloured pens (black, red or blue biros)
- A4 Plastic Sheet protector (in case of rain)